Sunday, April 20, 2008

Bakersfield Junior Miss

Bakersfield Junior Miss, class of 2009: Julia Berchtold

Jr Miss is finally over! Well, most of it anyways... I still have to sort through hundreds of pictures from the show & send proofs to all the girls. I took the portraits for the program book and displayed an 11x14 framed/matted grouping for each of the 18 girls at the show. I still hope to sell more than I did after the show, as of now I haven't even covered my costs. This has been taking up a considerable amount of my time lately & with school as well I've been just swamped. I had a pretty good guess at who would win (she got 1st runner up). Working with the girls is fun (the moms who think this is a pageant... not so fun). If you don't know what the Jr. Miss program is check out ajm.org.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I would have gone if I had known about it. You'll have to be sure and let me know next year. Good job on the pics!