Thursday, March 5, 2009



Justin just couldn't wait so see him again, so we did a 3d/4d ultrasound of baby Huang & the 1st time we went his hands were in front of his face the whole time, so they told us we could come back & try again. We went back another day & this time his feet were the problem...
.

yes his face is behind there

toes in eyes

chubby cheeks, round nose and apparently he has hair.

I didn't want to do it because the pictures look so funny but I'm so glad we did. Some say we're spoiling all the fun of being surprised but it still leaves enough for my imagination and only makes me even more excited!

6 comments:

Jill said...

That is really cool. I can't beleive you only have 10 weeks left! That was so fast! Well for me it was. ;)

sbdunn said...

Oh my gosh! I love that little yawn he makes in the video! Too cute!

MegiJones said...

That is sooo cool!! I'm glad you were able to post all of that! I've never done the 3d thing, so that was way awesome. Can't wait!!

Rinez said...

We do live in amazing times! What a cute baby you've got on the way!

Kathryn the Great said...

Um...he looks uncomfortable...bet he's close to as excited as the rest of us for him to be outta there! Got name ideas yet?

Brian And Mira Marsh said...

What a cute baby you've got on the way! i bet you are going to enjoy every moment with him, you won't believe how much you are going to love him, and don't worry you always would know what to do with your baby, you will be a great mommy!Congratulationes!