Friday, November 9, 2007

Pumpkin Patch


Justin & I took his brothers Andrew & Alex to the pumkin patch on oak street again this year. We didn't have much time to spend there but we had fun. Alex has been growing fast lately, I felt like I went away to Alaska and when I came back he was a big kid, at least he talked like one. I guess he hasn't matured that much seeing as how he's still afraid of the scarecrows. Justin also grew some facial hair while I was gone & I didn't think I would like it but I do. He's afraid to shave it because he thinks it will give me an excuse to cut my hair short.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Hey I didn't know you guys had a blog! Thanks for letting me know. I love to keep track of what everybody is doing. You guys sounds like all is well. We should hang sometime.

MegiJones said...

Jax- so glad you are bloggin!!! Now maybe we will actually keep in touch...lol. By the way, I love the toxic spores story...I so remember you warning me about the toxic spores that would kill me and I was cracking up as you said I would be. Love ya much!