Sunday, June 1, 2008

Blooms

Justin planted a potted flower garden for me this spring and the Dhalias are just starting to bloom - gorgeous! When I was outside taking this picture Justin and Andrew walked out outside, got in the car and drove away. After a minute or so I realized I was barefoot and locked out without my phone. It's a good thing we live so close to my parents. I burned my feet walking to their house and Justin had a hard time feeling bad for me because I walked outside on the sidewalk instead of "grass hopping", which I guess is a favorite past time of his or something. My excuse is that I didn't walk around the streets barefoot like a motherless child. No offense, Stephanie, I know how hard-headed he can be.


1 comment:

Agirelli said...

Hey "other sister" how the heck are you??? it's me amber girelli aka rappleye....i was so impressed by your photography that I had to leave a post. I'm so proud of you and your artisic accomplishments. viewing your photos allows me to take a glimps into what may have been going through your mind when you took the shot! your ability to capture the moment is extremely impressive. I am now your biggest fan...I love you and hope all is well. Love Amber