Tuesday, July 8, 2008

San Jose

happy couple

Last weekend we went to San Jose for Justin's uncle Steven's wedding. He and his wife Cristal knew how to throw a classy party. It was tons of fun and I really enjoyed spending time with his family, some of whom I met for the 1st time. I'm glad I seem to fit in with them so easily, or at least they made me feel that way. I guess I shouldn't worry about that after nearly 3 years of marriage, but you know I have tendencies toward reclusion.

grandpa & grandma Sorenson

We stayed with my aunt Patty & uncle Danny & then on Sunday night one of Justin's uncles had an extra room at the Mariott so we stayed in a luxurious room there. We visited the Tech museum on Monday, which would have been cooler if we had kids with us, and then stopped by the Gilroy outlets on the way home. All in all a relaxing weekend.

red-hot

2 comments:

Kathryn the Great said...

Glad to see that after a couple (three or two?) years of marriage, you're still keeping things hot! Cool infared or whatever pics!

HappyOrtons said...

Those are really cool pictures at the Tech museum! glad to hear you had a fun weekend!