Wednesday, October 22, 2008

You guessed it... I'm about 13 1/2 weeks pregnant now, we just made the announcement to our parents & family on Sunday night. We found out at 7 weeks & it was really hard for me to keep quiet so long but you know how Justin is! On Oct 10th we went to our 1st OB visit & got to hear our baby's heart beat...that was very cool! We're really excited. How am I feeling? Well... I think I'll not write about that part in hopes that I'll have forgotten in a few years when we're considering baby #2. At least the nausea is beginning to lighten. I'm due April 24th.
I've had several people ask me if we actually got the house, I forgot that last time I'd posted we were only in escrow! Yes, we moved in on Conference weekend. Justin & my dad spent many long nights making the 3 bedrooms move-in ready. Thanks, dad! We also had lots of help from Justin's dad & Uncle Eddie. We moved everything else into the garage & Justin is now working on getting the kitchen useable. We set up a makeshift kitchen in the 3rd bedroom. We bought a big plasma from a friend for cheap & Zeb is enjoying having it in his room for now.

7 comments:

MegiJones said...

Yay!! How exciting! Congrats you guys!! I'm glad the nausea is beginning to wear off, Jax...and don't worry...you will forget...lol. Can't wait to meet your new little one someday! Congrats again...!!

Jill said...

see justin I told you to leave the room with the winnie the pooh banner! Congratulations!

Tam said...

Congratulations! I heard the great news on Thursday but didn't get a chance to tell you congratulations. You both will make great parents!

Also congratulations on the house!

HappyOrtons said...

Oh my goodness!
How exciting! congratulations on everything guys!
how awesome and what a great blessing. You will be excellent parents.

Spencer and Aly Larsen said...

Well congrats! I hope that all goes well with the nausea clearing up and best of luck for the next few months!

Rinez said...

So happy for you! I know Gramma Jill is ecstatic!

Ryan and Erin said...

Conratulations!!!! We'll be in Bako May-July. I'm excited to meet baby Huang! You are goingto be such a cute Mom.