Sunday, August 31, 2008

Melissa & Brady - August 13, 2008

Click here to see photos via Flikr. Choose a set, then choose detail view.


We flew to Washington for Justin's cousin's wedding. He helped his uncle finish the beautiful deck & decorate for the backyard reception & I was the photographer. They are a cute couple. I'm so glad I got to meet Justin's cousins & get to know them a bit. I had fun hanging out with Charla & Bridgett. We also had fun picking blackberries & the aunts made all kinds of yummy jam which we flew back home with us. Seattle is pretty; there are trees everywhere. It actually started sprinkling when we were downtown taking photos but it didn't seem to phase anyone but me.

3 comments:

Ryan and Erin said...

Hi Jacquie- this is Erin (Rappleye). You know me- we played Barbies and did "plays" together, haha. What is your e-mail address? I want to invite you to our blog. :)

Jacquie Huang said...

it's jacquie.huang@gmail.com, real creative, i know... yea! i want to see pictures of your darling family and your daughter's cute cheeks.

Ryan and Erin said...

Thanks ma'am! I just sent you an invite!