Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sam and Jake's Wedding



I have finally renewed my Flikr account and you can view all of the wedding photos HERE.

There was another photographer at the reception who got much better photos than I did, but of course I only uploaded what Justin and I took.

On Friday we took photos at the temple.

I like Jake, I think he's a good fit for Sam. More importantly Sam thinks he's a good fit for Sam. It is easy to take pics of two good looking people.

They wanted a picture in front of the Christus, what a perfect way to begin an eternal marriage.


After all the temple shots we went down to Santa Monica pier for some more spontaneous fun. But we found out that planned spontanaity is just as difficult to achieve as it sounds. The arcades wouldn't let us take pictures in their shops and I had to sign a release to take pictures on the boardwalk. Jake got cotton candy on his suit jacket (luckily it came out) and Sam couldn't sit down on the dirty rides in her crisp white dress (bad planning on my part, I should have brought a towel) so basically it was a lot of wandering and receiving funny looks.

The wedding and reception were both on Saturday. It was a loooong day. The reception was GORGEOUS. Props to Stephanie, it looked deceivingly like a million bucks.


and it was a lot of fun, too. Thriller!

Sam made a special dedication to her mom who then stole the show doing the Time Warp

My charming princes.


No comments: