Friday, July 9, 2010

Grandpa's Day


On Father's Day Brody and I went over to my parents house and had Katie's Hawaiian haystacks, homemade icecream, and this cake that Sierra helped me make. It was super-yummy: white/chocolate marble cake with strawberries and hazlenut-buttercream filling and then frosted in vanilla buttercream. I think I've found a new interest. Cakes take a lot of work but they're fun when they're done.
<>

I framed some pics of Brody and grandpa for my dad. My dad is Brody's favorite person - even more than me or Justin. It's pretty cute. I think it's because grandpa is so silly all the time. Brody just can't get enough and it breaks his little heart whenever grandpa leaves. I'm glad that I have such a great dad and that Brody loves him so much. I remember respecting my dad a lot when I was a kid - I still do, of course - but I'm glad that Brody will get to know him in that way too one day.


No comments: